How to support us
If you are keen to see a Lidl foodstore in Enfield Wash, please show your support for the proposed Lidl application in 3 ways:
- Visit: our petition site and sign our online petition.
- Write a support letter or send a support email, and send copies to and/or telephone your local Councillors.
The online petition will demonstrate the overall level of support for the Lidl application. However, personal letters/emails/phonecalls of support will carry significantly more weight. To give the Lidl application the best chance of success, please help us by voicing your support
- Submit a formal support comment directly to Enfield Planning website by following this link to the Lidl application.
Letters or emails need not be long, but should concentrate on ‘planning issues’ to be the most effective. Example ‘planning issues’ are outlined on the Reasons To Support Us page.
Please write to us and (if possible) send copies to and/or telephone your local Councillors (addresses and contact details can be found via the Councillor Contacts link):
- Planning Department, Enfield Council. c/o Lidl Dagenham Property Office,1st floor, 807-826 Longbridge road, Dagenham, RM8 2DB. The letter heading should read: “Proposed Lidl Foodstore – 654-658 Hertford Road, Enfield, London, EN3 6LZ”.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and (if possible) cc and/or telephone your local Councillors. The subject should be “Proposed Lidl Food Store – 654-658 Hertford Road, Enfield, London, EN3 6LZ”
If you do not support our draft proposals you can e-mail us at email@example.com with any comments that you wish to make.